Are you an E.D. service provider who would like to run this site?

I just sent this blast:

Hello folks-

Shane Mosley here. After leaving the Sutter County ED program, having a collective 5 years of experience working with that population, I have transitioned to another area of education. I am however regularly and happily drawn to conversations and individuals who work in this area as it is ‘home’ for me in education. I truly miss the kids there as well as watching the phenomenal growth and successes that come from relentless pursuits of excellence.

There have been any where from 200-1000 hits on this site each month- indicating to me that this is a resource that has been of some consistant use. For the sake of this site, the students and other service providers- I would love to hand this site over to someone who not only works with ED students but who would want to play the role of ‘co-developer’ of the site as they regularly share their experiences and knowledge from professional development and collaboration. Taking on this role is not only a way to share interventions, but to network as well as to possibly help develop your resume. Although the lessons, experiences and successes I learned in this area are lifetime lessons, I feel it would be so much more beneficial for someone else to take the reigns at this point in time.

Please contact me in the event that you have any questions or slight intentions of entertaining this idea: mosleymail@gmail.com

Best regards,

Shane

We have found time and time again… that the real awakening happens through the avenue of success, not through punishment. (This) is where the child’s awakening (or enlightenment) happens at the deepest, most joyous, most constructive way. When children come to like the feeling of success and the internal sense of strength and thriving that comes with it, they clearly reinvent themselves to live their lives in successful ways. That’’s inner wealth”. -Glasser

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

PROFESSIONAL LEARNING COMMUNITY